The first five years of a small business are crucial because they determine whether a business will succeed long-term. We are here to help Latino businesses grow through facilitating network-building with other Latino business owners and established organizations with a strong record of empowering Latino businesses. By making sure our Latino business community maintains a consistent presence, we help strengthen the culture and economy of our diverse state.
With our partners we are able to:
- Guide you through the process of starting a new business.
- Help you grow your existing business by assisting in your certification efforts and prepare you on bidding procedures.
- Connect you with affordable CPA advice to formalize your business accounting.
- Minimize your business legal risks by offering tax legislation and other legal advice.
Our partners include:
- Latino Economic Development Center (LEDC).
- Metropolitan Economic Development Association (MEDA).
- Women Venture Minneapolis.
- Neighborhood Development Center (NDC).