We work with Latino entrepreneurs to help them build, operate and expand their business. We make this effort more efficient and robust by engaging in partnerships with other non-profit business developers who are experts on this area.
We are able to:
- Guide you through the process of starting a new business.
- Help you grow your existing business by assisting in your certification efforts and prepare you on bidding procedures.
- Connect you with affordable CPA advice to formalize your business accounting.
- Minimize your business legal risks by offering tax legislation and other legal advice.
Our partners include:
- Latino Economic Development Center (LEDC).
- Metropolitan Economic Development Association (MEDA).
- United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC).
- Neighborhood Development Center (NDC).